Gina M. Bowden
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Ms. Bowden is a California native. Upon graduation from Mission San Jose High School, Ms. Bowden headed to southern California where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from the University of California, Los Angeles in 1998.
After working in digital media and marketing for a few years, Ms. Bowden moved to Sacramento and acquired her Master of Science degree in criminal justice at California State University, Sacramento. In 2007, Ms. Bowden earned her Juris Doctor, with great distinction, from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law.
While a student at McGeorge, Ms. Bowden was Chief Legislation Editor of the McGeorge Law Review and achieved membership in both the Traynor Honor Society and the Order of the Coif. She received Witkin awards for academic excellence in multiple subjects including Professional Responsibility, Legal Process and Mediation. She also worked as an intern for the Placer County District Attorney's office and McDonough Holland & Allen PC.
In 2008, Ms. Bowden continued her career in civil litigation with an established local firm. During that time, she obtained excellent results for her clients in the areas of professional liability defense, insurance bad faith defense, business litigation and appellate work. Ms. Bowden joined the Arnold Law Firm in the summer of 2016 and currently engages in a civil litigation practice, emphasizing qui tam and class action law suits.
Ms. Bowden is a member of the State Bar of California, the Sacramento County Bar Association and the Placer County Bar Association. She is also admitted to practice law in the United States District Court of Eastern California. When she is away from the office, she enjoys hiking, traveling and spending time with her family.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctor with Great Distinction:
- Order of the Coif, Traynor Honor Society and Dean’s Honor Roll
- Board of Editors - Chief Legislation Editor, McGeorge Law Review
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Mediation, Professional Responsibility, Legal Process, International Criminal Law and Community Property
- California State University, Sacramento, M.S., Criminal Justice:
- Alpha Phi Sigma
- University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, B.A. Sociology
Admitted to Practice
- California State Bar, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 2007
- Sacramento County Bar Association (SCBA)
- Placer County Bar Association (SCBA)