About The Arnold Law Firm
The Arnold Law Firm is dedicated to the aggressive representation of persons injured through the actions of others. The primary goal of the law firm is to ensure that victims of catastrophic and life-altering injuries are fully and fairly compensated for their losses. The law firm and its members take pride in providing each client with the individual attention needed to prevail and to maximize compensation due them.
The Arnold Law Firm was founded in 1975 by Clayeo C. Arnold. Mr. Arnold began his law firm with one secretary and a law clerk. Mr. Arnold soon discovered that he found satisfaction and fulfillment in the civil jury system and representing those who were injured. Consequently, in 1980, he began practicing solely personal injury law.
The Develpoment of Our Law Firm
Mr. Arnold's law firm now consists of attorneys and staff members who are devoted to their clients and the firm. In March 2009, the Arnold Law Firm office moved to a landmark building designed to handle the growth of the firm and facilitate increasing service to the firms increasing list of clients. The new location features Sacramento's first fully operational private courtroom.
Through its involvement in such organizations as American Board of Trial Advocates, American Association for Justice, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Consumer Attorneys of California, Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association, and National Brain Institute the firm is active in supporting legislation to protect and advance the rights of injured persons.
In addition to working together, the Arnold Law Firm staff enjoys going to community and charity events such as Walk For Thought, The Race For The Cure, and many other events.
Each one of the firms lawyers:
.... strive to meet the firms goals of providing high quality legal representation to the victims of accidents. These goals are met through consistently updating our legal training for better preparation in representing the firms clients.
The firm has an on-staff medical physician who is also an attorney. Dr. Larry Paikoff assesses medical issues relating to representation of our clients, which is often essential for medical malpractice claims, elder abuse claims and mass tort claims.
Trusted Sacramento Legal Professionals
At the Arnold Law Firm, our clients come first. Our clients can be up against the insurance industry, large business, and government entities. We have a duty to protect the rights of victims and obtain justice.
Among the types of cases handled are:
- People injured in automobile, trucking, and construction equipment accidents caused by the negligence of others. This can include the negligence of private citizens as well as governmental employers and design defects in products. This encompasses accidents involving a vast range of vehicles of all sizes and types.
- People injured on construction sites and work sites.
- People injured by defective products such as in the Firestone tire litigation.
- People injured through the malpractice of healthcare professionals and legal professionals. This can include nursing home malpractice and elder abuse, two areas which are receiving increasing public attention currently.
- People injured through the use of unsafe drugs or medical devices, two other areas of increased public focus and scrutiny.
- People whose family members died due to the fault or negligence of others.
An initial discussion with us about your case is free of charge or obligation, and we only charge a fee if were successful in recovering an award for you. We will not ask you to pay a retainer fee up front, because we recognize that most people cannot afford to do so. Our fees are based on a percentage of any recovery we make for you. This is called a contingent fee agreement.
CLAYEO C. ARNOLD,
President of The ARNOLD LAW FIRM