Sacramento Wrongful Death Lawyer
There is nothing more painful than saying goodbye to a loved one one morning and having them never come home.
At the Sacramento law office of Arnold Law Firm, our wrongful death lawyer have guided families just like yours pursue and get justice. Although nothing can bring back your loved ones, the people who hurt you and your family should be held accountable.
For more information about how we can help you, call us today at (916) 777-7777. Your initial consultation is free of charge and we only get paid when we obtain a recovery or settlement for your case.
Common Causes Of Wrongful Death
Under California Law, a wrongful death is defined as being a death that is caused by the negligence or misconduct of an individual, company or product.
For family members and other related parties, when a loved one's loss occurs due to the fault of another person, the pain can be even more difficult to bear, with these types of untimely deaths often leaving immediate burdens that can overwhelm survivors.
At the Sacramento law offices of the Arnold Law Firm, we believe that you deserve to know your legal rights and can fight for your maximum financial compensation - we offer free case reviews and only get paid when we win.
More specifically, it refers to a incident that has led to a fatality that was caused by the negligence of another person, corporation or entity.
It's important to note that while there can be many different causes of wrongful death, some of the most common causes often include:
- Vehicle wrecks (including airbag detonation)
- Medical errors (like surgical mistakes, misdiagnosis and dangerous pharmaceutical drugs)
- Construction and workplace accidents
- Defective Products
While building a successful wrongful death case can be very challenging, it is not impossible. Having an experienced, dedicated and dependable attorney to guide you through the entire litigation process can be an asset during this difficult time.
For answers to wrongful death questions, consult our Wrongful Death FAQ page.
The Financial Costs Of Losing A Loved One
Sadly, losing a loved one can also be very expensive. This is especially relevant if the deceased has family members or other dependents that they were supporting prior to their demise.
However, these expenses can often be recovered in a successful wrongful death lawsuit. Our team of highly skilled personal injury attorneys have detailed knowledge of California's injury laws and will build a comprehensive argument for your claim.
Some common expenses that family members and relatives can be expected to face can include:
- Expenses: The expenses associated with a passing, such as medical bills and funeral costs may be recovered.
- Future earnings: Income the deceased would have earned if not for his or her untimely death is also part of wrongful death damages.
- Retirement or Pension: An untimely passing can cut or eliminate income from retirement or pension accounts.
- Inheritance: Death can eliminate inheritance benefits.
- Pain and suffering: It may be possible to secure compensation for your pain and suffering as a result of your loved one's passing, and for the pain and suffering experience by your loved one before his or her untimely end.
- Loss of companionship: You may be entitled to compensation for the loss of companionship previously provided by your family member or loved one.
- Punitive damages: If the loss occurred because of intentional acts or as the result of gross negligence, it may be possible to recover financial compensation designed as a deterrent and as punishment for the responsible party.
The purpose of a wrongful death suit is to provide relief to family members who are suffering financially and emotionally as a result of a family members death. If you or someone you love has been killed due to the negligence of another person, company or item, contact our team of attorneys today.
Why Should I Hire A Lawyer From Arnold Law Firm?
At the Arnold Law Firm, we have a strong belief that everyone should have access to premium-level legal guidance. With that in mind, we proudly work on a contingency-fee basis, which means that we only get paid if we win your case.
With decades of experience helping victims throughout the greater Sacramento area, at the Arnold Law Firm, we understand that wrongful deaths can take many forms and can affect loved ones and family members very deeply in the process.
For those that are unsure if they have a case or not, we also offer a 100% FREE initial case review which allows our clients to submit the details of their case for free. Our attorneys will review the claim to determine if there are sufficient grounds to file a lawsuit or not.
If so, we will also be able to advise you on the best way to move forward with the necessary legal proceedings.Our firm has decades of experience handling sensitive and difficult cases successfully.
Contact Our Sacramento Wrongful Death Attorneys Today
It's important to remember that the law provides strict time limits on when wrongful death cases can be filed.
If you believe that a family member or loved one has died as the result of the negligence or misconduct of another individual, business or defective product, contact the Sacramento wrongful death attorneys at our firm today.
We have successfully recovered millions in successful verdicts and settlements for our clients and are ready to fight for your maximum compensation. We offer free case reviews and only get paid when we win.
To learn more about your legal options, contact us today at (916) 777-7777 and a member from our intake staff will collect some basic information about your case, and then quickly refer you to one of our lawyers.