Kiersta D. Perlee
Kiersta D. Perlee was born in Vermont and moved to California after graduating from high school in 1985. Ms. Perlee attended Hartnell Community College in Monterey County and then transferred to California State University, Sacramento. She graduated cum laude in 1991, receiving her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Ms. Perlee then attended the University of the Pacific's McGeorge School of Law, where she graduated in the top 10 percent of her class, Order of the Coif, in 1996.
Ms. Perlee became interested in becoming an attorney while studying political science. She believes that good laws equate to a good society. This essential link between government and its laws has motivated her work with the State Bar of California Conference of Delegates, where she has drafted, debated and voted on proposed changes to the law.
In addition to the State Bar, Ms. Perlee is a member of the American Bar Association, Sacramento County Bar Association, Women Lawyers of Sacramento and California Trial Lawyers Association.
Ms. Perlee has practiced law on behalf of plaintiffs since 1997.
Ms. Perlee lives with her husband and their four children in Sacramento.
- Phone: (916) 777-7777
- Ms. Perlee's Legal Assistant: Susie Duenas
- Hartnell Community College, Monterey County
- 1991 California State University, Sacramento
- 1996 University of the Pacific's McGeorge School of Law - Order of the Coif
- American Bar Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento
- California Trial Lawyers Association